Friday, March 1, 2013

SAVE OR SPLURGE?



THE SPLURGE 

Balenciaga Ceinture High Derby Shoes



Cut out boots add such an edgy flair to almost any outfit. I remember years ago when I was in elementary school and I would wear cut out boots or Docs & a flannel around my waist. Thank you Kurt Cobain. I feel so old seeing these trends come back around these days lol. 

These Balenciaga beauties have been seen on celebs like Nicole Richie & Miley Cyrus. Unfortunately, they've been sold out for quite some time, so you're going to have to pre-order this splurge!





THE SAVE 

Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane Boots





Similar Cut Out Boots 





Jeffrey Campbell Roscoe Boots 
$180

Aldo Moulisova Boots

$130

2 comments:

  1. i actually love the jeffrey campbells!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go for the Jeffrey Campbells but Balenciaga shoes are quite narrow for me.

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete